Friday, September 14, 2012

We have a loving Heavenly Father.

Hello friends. Welcome back to the Ferre Project. Today I was thinking about how amazing it is that we have a loving Heavenly Father. Someone who cares so much for each of us. A few weeks back I had an awesome experience that really taught me of God's love for me, and I thought I would share.
  When I started my mission my sister in law made me a mission ring(Thanks Krisit!). I love it! It says Trust in the Lord on one side and on the other it has a CTR shield(Choose the Right). I have been wearing this ring for most every day of my mission and it has become really close to me.
  Well one morning I was getting ready for the day, but I could not find my ring. Well as you could guess I was wigging out! I looked everywhere that I thought it could possibly be, and nothing. I couldn't find it anywhere. I knew that I needed to say a prayer. So I got down on my knees and I prayed. I told my Heavenly Father how much I loved that ring and I asked to find it, if it was his will. After I finished praying I looked around a little bit more but still didn't find anything. But I knew that God answers prayers, so I knew that if it was his will for me to find it, I would.
  Well the days went by and I kept praying to find my ring, and still nothing. I started to figure that it wasn't the Lord's will that I find my ring. So I stopped praying for it.
   A week after I stopped praying about my ring I got a feeling that I should pray about it one more time. So I got down on my knees and asked my Father in Heaven one last time saying: "If it is your will please help me find my ring." 
   I didn't think much about it right after that but I continued to get ready for the day. As I put on my suit pants for the meeting that we were going to that day I noticed that the button for the pocket where I put my wallet was missing. No big deal I would fix it later and just where my other pants that day. As I put those other pants on I felt my pocket.... And inside was my ring...
  It hit me at the moment, the immense love that our Heavenly Father truely has for each of us. My ring wasn't that important in the grand scheme of things, I could have gone on and been just fine. But my Heavenly Father knew me well enough and Loved me enough to help me find it again. I know that our Heavenly Fathers cares about you, no matter where you are or what you have been through he cares. Trust in Him and He will carry you through. 


No comments:

Post a Comment