Thursday, May 5, 2011

Why Im a missionary.

We get asked all the time why so many young men decide to give up two years of our lives to come out here to a foreign enviorment and teach the gospel. Thats a fair question. One of the reasons we do it is because we are called by God to declare his world to every nation. But for me it is more than that. I have seen how much this gospel has blessed my life. And the happiness that it has brought to me and my family. And I know that if I did not have this gospel, if I did not know of this plan, that I would want someone to tell me about it! So I am here, in Columbia Tennessee trying to bring this joy into your life. All we ask is that you ask God if it is true. And I promise you that you will recieve your answer, that you will know that this gospel is true! That is why I am a missionary. Because I have prayed and I found my answer. I challenge you to do the same. Read from the Book Of  Mormon, and then pray to our Father in Heaven and he will witness to you that it is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment